May 2, 2011

Welcome to Harper's House

I am a full-time working mom, but my true passion is crafting and making every event a Special Occassion, whether it is my daughter's birthday party, best friends' baby shower, or even a concert.  I believe every day in life should be fun and every detail matters!  I live by the motto, "If you're going to go...Go all out!"


I love spending my "free time" crafting, exploring ideas, and planning the perfect party.  This blog has been created for me to share my ideas and to get more ideas from you. 


I hope you enjoy coming to Harper's House to play!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

i know I'm 3 years past your party date and its worth a try but do you still have the files of the characters that you photoshopped for the outside front yard? or at least where i can find it online? free printables are the best LOL

Post a Comment